Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup For Commercial And Residential Properties In KY
Emrick Services provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for any size property in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Madisonville, Danville, Campbellsville, Carrollton, Frankfort, Bardstown, Owensboro, Henderson KY
After water intrusion, the removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup are critical for your KY home or business. Luckily you’ve found Emrick Services, Kentucky’s local choice for water damage repair. Our skilled team is based within quick response to the cities and towns we service, meaning we’re here for you and our community. Submit a form or give us a call today for immediate service or keep reading to see why we’re Kentucky’s best choice.
Our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme Kentucky climate can cause water damage on a scale and size not often seen in other locales. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by 24/7 to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home or commercial property no matter the size of the water damage problem.
The Emrick Services team provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup to many Kentucky towns and cities.We venture into remote areas that some companies just won’t bother to go. We service the cities of Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Madisonville, Danville, Campbellsville, Carrollton, Frankfort, Bardstown, Owensboro, Henderson. If you are in need, and have an emergency, make Emrick Services the call and rest easy! Give us a call today to learn more about our services or to setup a no obligation consultation.
Emrick Services offers the following water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services to KY residential home owners and commercial property owners and managers
Emrick Services offers the following commercial businesses water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services in KY
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Emrick Services Is Kentucky’s Best Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup
Each of our water restoration services are important in the repair process and we follow industry best practices to make sure that your commercial or residential property is move in ready when we’ve completed our work. Here’s a quick explanation of some of our services.
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. At Emrick Services we utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Water Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove items damaged beyond repair and then clean and encapsulate hazardous areas to get you back home or back to work ASAP.
Let Emrick Services help guide you through the complex process of your insurance claim submittal.
Emrick Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Emrick Services can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Emrick is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Emrick Services Is Kentucky’s Local Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
It’s critical that the water damage restoration company you choose has significant experience and the right equipment allowing them to deliver the quality services you require to insure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all of those involved.
There are great differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your cleanup, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Emrick Services offers in any provider you consider.
Why Emrick Services
- Emrick Services is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Emrick performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Emrick you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
“One of the BEST restoration companies I have ever dealt with. They were professional, kind, caring & took care of me like I was family. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I would rate them a “10”!! They were also very good at what they do - everyone I dealt with was awesome!!!”
“This company was there for me and my family in a time of desperate need. They showed up, kept us calm and did a very tough job with professionalism and courtesy. I can’t imagine leaving a ‘heartfelt’ review for a cleaning company but it’s accurate! They were one of the first people at our house after a tragedy and made such a supportive effort. They still follow up with us from time to time. Highly recommended.”
"Greg and his team are the real deal. The professionalism, understanding and communication through this tough time was above and beyond. My family and I are thankful to have the guys on our team if chaos strikes."
"Greg and Bob did not try to upsell us any services we did not need. Their workers arrived on time, were friendly and very professional. In two days they had the mold situation fully remediated"
"They came over as soon as the plumbing company left to start the restoration process! Unheard of these days! Great company! Friendly employees! Shout out to Dakota who kept checking on my bull terrier, Bettye, to make sure she was tolerating the clean up process. Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely an incredible company to work with. Kevin came over to assess the water damage almost immediately (a Sunday night!) and began work the next morning. Thanks to Jeanette and Dakota for their professionalism. They certainly made an unpleasant situation as easy as it could be!!"
In the event toxic, hazardous materials are present it may be necessary to contact the state department of health during the water removal extraction drying cleanup process, we handle that process on your behalf. Feel free to call us with any questions or reach out to them directly at the numbers below.
Kentucky Department of Health
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Call Emrick Services Today For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleaning
Water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning from the professional team at Emrick Services will minimize your stress and get you back into your home or commercial business property ASAP. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Emrick Services your KY based water damage repair company and rest easy.