Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Fire Sprinklers Throughout KY
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Fire Sprinklers seriously in your Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Madisonville, Danville, Campbellsville, Carrollton, Frankfort, Bardstown, Owensboro, Henderson, KY commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Fire Sprinklers at your commercial or residential property in KY shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Emrick Services we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Fire Sprinklers affect your home or business, it’s Emrick Services you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Madisonville, Danville, Campbellsville, Carrollton, Frankfort, Bardstown, Owensboro, Henderson.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Fire Sprinklers, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Fire Sprinklers
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Emrick Services for all you Fire Sprinklers water damage repair
Why Emrick Services
- Emrick Services is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Emrick performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Emrick you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
“One of the BEST restoration companies I have ever dealt with. They were professional, kind, caring & took care of me like I was family. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I would rate them a “10”!! They were also very good at what they do - everyone I dealt with was awesome!!!”
“This company was there for me and my family in a time of desperate need. They showed up, kept us calm and did a very tough job with professionalism and courtesy. I can’t imagine leaving a ‘heartfelt’ review for a cleaning company but it’s accurate! They were one of the first people at our house after a tragedy and made such a supportive effort. They still follow up with us from time to time. Highly recommended.”
"Greg and his team are the real deal. The professionalism, understanding and communication through this tough time was above and beyond. My family and I are thankful to have the guys on our team if chaos strikes."
"Greg and Bob did not try to upsell us any services we did not need. Their workers arrived on time, were friendly and very professional. In two days they had the mold situation fully remediated"
"They came over as soon as the plumbing company left to start the restoration process! Unheard of these days! Great company! Friendly employees! Shout out to Dakota who kept checking on my bull terrier, Bettye, to make sure she was tolerating the clean up process. Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely an incredible company to work with. Kevin came over to assess the water damage almost immediately (a Sunday night!) and began work the next morning. Thanks to Jeanette and Dakota for their professionalism. They certainly made an unpleasant situation as easy as it could be!!"
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Emrick Services, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Let Emrick Services help guide you through the complex process of your insurance claim submittal.
Emrick Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Emrick Services can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Emrick is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Fire Sprinklers damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Emrick Services understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Fire Sprinklers and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
Kentucky Department of Health
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Fire Sprinklers!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Fire Sprinklers, contact Emrick Services. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.