Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair for Burst Pipes Throughout the Bowling Green area
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Burst Pipes seriously in your Bowling Green commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and extraction for Burst Pipes at your commercial or residential property in KY shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Emrick Services we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Burst Pipes affect your home or business it’s not only a nuisance, but can pose risk to the health of all of those involved. Don’t fret; you are only one call away from having your problem solved, and mind eased.
We offer water damage repair, cleanup, drying and dryout services for the following towns in the Bowling Green area:
Rockfield, Alvaton, Plum Springs, Drake, Allen Springs, Oakland, Richardsville, Hadley, Halfway, West Fork, Woodburn, South Union, Salmons, Gold City
We Service the Following Kentucky Cities and Surrounding Towns
Louisville Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup Service Area
When it comes to the remediation and restoration of your commercial or residential property in the Louisville area, you can count on the water damage restoration company many of your neighbors have used, Emrick Services! Our Louisville service area includes, but is not limited to, the following towns:
Carrollton Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup Service Area
When it comes to the remediation and restoration of your commercial or residential property in the Carrollton area, you can count on the water damage restoration company many of your neighbors have used, Emrick Services! Our Carrollton service area includes, but is not limited to, the following towns:
Frankfort Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup Service Area
When it comes to the remediation and restoration of your commercial or residential property in the Frankfort area, you can count on the water damage restoration company many of your neighbors have used, Emrick Services! Our Frankfort service area includes, but is not limited to, the following towns:
Bardstown Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup Service Area
When it comes to the remediation and restoration of your commercial or residential property in the Bardstown area, you can count on the water damage restoration company many of your neighbors have used, Emrick Services! Our Bardstown service area includes, but is not limited to, the following towns:
We also support the following commercial client industries regarding Burst Pipes damage repair, cleaning and drying.
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Emergency Water Damage Repair, Cleanup, Dryout and Extraction from Burst Pipes Throughout the Bowling Green KY Area
The water damage mitigation professionals at Emrick Services have the experience you need on your side during any emergency water damage event from Burst Pipes. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting you, and/or your business back to normal as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Burst Pipes
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Emrick Services for all your Bowling Green Burst Pipes water damage repair
Why Emrick Services
- Emrick Services is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Emrick performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Emrick you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
“One of the BEST restoration companies I have ever dealt with. They were professional, kind, caring & took care of me like I was family. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I would rate them a “10”!! They were also very good at what they do - everyone I dealt with was awesome!!!”
“This company was there for me and my family in a time of desperate need. They showed up, kept us calm and did a very tough job with professionalism and courtesy. I can’t imagine leaving a ‘heartfelt’ review for a cleaning company but it’s accurate! They were one of the first people at our house after a tragedy and made such a supportive effort. They still follow up with us from time to time. Highly recommended.”
"Greg and his team are the real deal. The professionalism, understanding and communication through this tough time was above and beyond. My family and I are thankful to have the guys on our team if chaos strikes."
"Greg and Bob did not try to upsell us any services we did not need. Their workers arrived on time, were friendly and very professional. In two days they had the mold situation fully remediated"
"They came over as soon as the plumbing company left to start the restoration process! Unheard of these days! Great company! Friendly employees! Shout out to Dakota who kept checking on my bull terrier, Bettye, to make sure she was tolerating the clean up process. Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely an incredible company to work with. Kevin came over to assess the water damage almost immediately (a Sunday night!) and began work the next morning. Thanks to Jeanette and Dakota for their professionalism. They certainly made an unpleasant situation as easy as it could be!!"
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Emrick Services. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Let Emrick Services help guide you through the complex process of your insurance claim submittal.
Emrick Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Emrick Services can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Emrick is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Other information you may need to know:
Throughout the repair and restoration process if they are to be undertaken after cleanup and dryout process has been completed, you may need to obtain permitting from your local building department. As part of any restoration process we perform or are engaged with, we take that stress of you, our client. If you want to ask any pre-work questions you can always call us, it’s free, but you can also call the Bowling Green building department, contact details below.
Bowling Green Building Department
1017 College St
Bowling Green , Kentucky 42101
Burst Pipes damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process of your Bowling Green area property
Emrick Services understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Burst Pipes and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Emrick Services and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
Kentucky Department of Health Contact Details if Required
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Burst Pipes, contact Emrick Services. Our team has years of experience with water damage repair projects both big and small. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.