Water Damage Mitigation Services For All KY Areas
Louisville, Carrollton , Frankfort, Bardstown KY, Let Emrick Services’ water damage mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
Water damage mitigation for your KY commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the Kentucky area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water damage mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.
We service Louisville, Carrollton , Frankfort, Bardstown KY as well as venture out to more rural Kentucky areas that most companies just won’t bother to go. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Emrick Services offers the following commercial businesses water damage mitigation services in the Louisville, Carrollton , Frankfort, Bardstown KY areas
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Emrick Services Is Your Best Choice For Water Damage Mitigation at Your Kentucky Residence or Commercial Property
Living in Kentucky , you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful Kentucky climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Emrick Services staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the Kentucky area.
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Water Damage Mitigation and Working With Your KY Insurance Provider and Policy
Let Emrick Services help guide you through the complex process of your insurance claim submittal.
Emrick Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Emrick Services can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Emrick is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Why Emrick Services for Your Water Damage Mitigation Services at Your KY Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Emrick Services offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Emrick Services employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process. These qualities are:
Why Emrick Services
- Emrick Services is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Emrick performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Emrick you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
“One of the BEST restoration companies I have ever dealt with. They were professional, kind, caring & took care of me like I was family. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I would rate them a “10”!! They were also very good at what they do - everyone I dealt with was awesome!!!”
“This company was there for me and my family in a time of desperate need. They showed up, kept us calm and did a very tough job with professionalism and courtesy. I can’t imagine leaving a ‘heartfelt’ review for a cleaning company but it’s accurate! They were one of the first people at our house after a tragedy and made such a supportive effort. They still follow up with us from time to time. Highly recommended.”
"Greg and his team are the real deal. The professionalism, understanding and communication through this tough time was above and beyond. My family and I are thankful to have the guys on our team if chaos strikes."
"Greg and Bob did not try to upsell us any services we did not need. Their workers arrived on time, were friendly and very professional. In two days they had the mold situation fully remediated"
"They came over as soon as the plumbing company left to start the restoration process! Unheard of these days! Great company! Friendly employees! Shout out to Dakota who kept checking on my bull terrier, Bettye, to make sure she was tolerating the clean up process. Highly recommend!"
"Absolutely an incredible company to work with. Kevin came over to assess the water damage almost immediately (a Sunday night!) and began work the next morning. Thanks to Jeanette and Dakota for their professionalism. They certainly made an unpleasant situation as easy as it could be!!"
Water Damage Mitigation Often Requires KY State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Emrick Services
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Emrick Services as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of KY as well as any local authorities. The state of KY health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Emrick Services and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
Kentucky Department of Health Contact Details if Required
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
275 E Main St
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Where To Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Emrick Services are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Emrick Services for your KY based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 502-532-2582 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.